Home

Scar h vs scar l

took me long enough, thanks for 250 subs, enjoy the new comparisonSongs used(both made by HomageBeats):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naStAgw4zYkhttps://www.. The SCAR is manufactured in two main versions; the SCAR-L (Light) and SCAR-H (Heavy). The SCAR-L fires 5.56×45mm NATO, fed from STANAG magazines.The SCAR-H fires the more powerful 7.62×51mm NATO from proprietary 20-round magazines. Different length barrels are available for close quarters battle and for longer-range engagements. The initial solicitation indicated that the SCAR-H would.

SCAR L vs SCAR H [Phantom Forces Comparison] [250

For those of you who don't know what the difference is, scar l, stands for scar light. The h stands for heavy. In real steel terms, the scar h fires a 7.62 round, and the mags are a bigger caliber. The scar l fires a 5.76 or something like that so the mags are like an m4 and the scar h mags aren't compatible with the m4's mags As does SCAR-H. It was designed to be able to feed with AKM mags and 7.62x39 ammo Scar L is more of an assault rifle and scar h is a carbine. It's like m16 vs m4. Kind of hard to compare. ForceMySunshineX. Enlisted: 2013-03-31. 2014-06-29 00:56 Well one shoots 7.62 and the other 5.56. So one is a lighter frame and lighter ammo. I miss the scar l yo The SCAR-H is unlocked at a medium rank of 30. Unlike the SCAR-L, it only has 20 bullets per mag, which is it's major downside. The SCAR-H has heavy damage of 39-28, and a long range of 120-180, meaning it can 3-shot up to 147 studs. It also has the same 625 rate of fire like the SCAR-L Lehčí typ SCAR-L (L=Light=lehký) je určen pro střelbu municí 5,56 × 45 mm NATO a je určen pro boj především v městských zástavbách. Těžší typ SCAR-H (H=Heavy=těžký) je určen pro střelbu municí 7,62 × 51 mm NATO a je určen pro boj především v otevřeném nebo horském terénu

FN SCAR - Wikipedi

Reloading Time is the total time taken by a gun to reload its bullets to fire again. In this case, both M416 and Scar-L have the same reload time of 2.3 seconds scar-h is more powerfull than scar-l because it has 7,62 but scar-l has 5,56 but it isn't unstable what you guys think???? The SCAR-L is an Assault Rifle in Tom Clancy's The Division. 1 In-Game 2 Real world Weapon 3 Variants 4 Gallery 5 External links Like the AK-47, it has a low RPM and high damage per shot, but trades some overall damage for better handling. The Caduceus is based off the SCAR-L, but with a special talent. The SCAR-L (Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle - light) is an assault rifle.

Scar-L vs scar-H Airsoft Society - Community for Airsoft

As a variant of the SCAR weapon system alongside the SCAR-L, the SCAR-H differs from the SCAR-L in that it is classified as an adaptive battle rifle rather than an assault rifle, and utilizes a smaller, 20-round box magazine over the lighter version's 30 round STANAG, as well as the larger 7.62x51mm cartridge, and longer barrel The SCAR-L is based on the FN SCAR-L-STD variant of the SCAR family of rifles, as evident by its 14.5 inch barrel. When fitted with a flash hider, the flash hider takes on the appearance of the three-pronged flash hider found on the SCAR-H. Gallery. In-gam MK 17 SCAR-H. The MK 17 Mod 0 SCAR-H is a 7.62mm x 51mm carbine / assault / sniper rifle that has been chosen by SOCOM to evenbtually replace a number of existing weapons used by US Special Operations Forces (SOF).. The MK 17 comes in 3 flavors - the Standard, with 16 inch barrel, the CQC with a 13 inch barrel and the LB with a 20 inch barrel The FN SCAR®-H STD assault rifle is chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO/.308 Win caliber and is available with barrels of various lengths. These barrels are interchangeable in less than 5 minutes. The FN SCAR®-H assault rifle can be fitted with a 40mm FN40GL®-H Mk2 grenade launcher that quickly attaches to the lower rail of the rifle, for additional firepower, and an FN® FCU Mk3 fire control unit. Trijicon TA01 ACOG as seen on ACR: https://amzn.to/2J6Rytq Full 'build' lists below for both the SCAR and ACR! SCAR: Kinetic Development Group (KDG) Charging..

I used my Mk17 SCAR-H placIng 1st in Heavy Metal Limited (7 competitors), and 17/79 over all (vs open, tac scope, tac limited, heavy metal scope) I haven't used this rifle competitively much, and the main difference for me vs shooting tac limited is being conscious of the reduced capacity and proactively reloading more often The SCAR-H (Special Operations Combat Assault Rifle - Heavy), also known as the MK 17 Mod 0, is the 7.62×51mm-caliber version of the SCAR-L rifle. It has been in service since 2009 to the present and has had a conversion kit made for it that allows the SCAR-H to be altered into a 5.56×45mm NATO-firing assault rifle The SCAR-L (simply known as Burst Rifle in Gun Game) is a Belgian assault rifle manufactured by FN Herstal. It was burst instead of Automatic and was removed from Arsenal in the Mega Update. In-game Information. The SCAR-L is a burst weapon waiting to give the enemies a bad time. The high damage ensures that enemies will be dealt with a hard hit

Scar L vs Scar H. Zdravim vsetkych airsoftakov na fore. Nasiel som tu kopec tem ohladne Scaru ale odpoved na moju otazku som v nich nenasiel. Chcem si kupit Scar TAN od Dboys no neviem sa rozhodnut ci mam kupit L alebo H verziu preto vam sem pisem s prosbov o pomoc. Scar L vyzera na fotkach oproti Scaru H ze ma iny farebny odtien taky do zelena. VFC FN SCAR - H GBBR VFC/Cybergun - černý. Délka vnitřní hlavně[mm] 335 Délka zbraně [mm] 630/875 Druh zásobníku Zásobník typu Low-Cap Energie 1,39J Barva černá Hop-Up nastavitelný Kapacita zásobníku v ks 24 Materiál kov Typ střelby Jednotli

MW3: Scar-H vs

Elektrické airsoft útočné pušky SCAR, Masada/ACR. Kvalita moderních plastů nabízí výhody nad klasickou ocelí. Vývoj útočné pušky nikdy nezůstává pozadu. Nízkou hmotnost a odolnost polymeru můžete využít v airsoftu stejně, jako u moderních reálných palných zbraní FN SCAR®-H PR Precision Rifle (7.62mm cal) Rapid and accurate fire at long and close ranges. FN SCAR®-SC Subcompact Carbine . Specifically adapted for optimized mobility and flexibility. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However. This series was one of the best scar vs acr comparisons out there. I have been closely watching both rifles for a while now and am leaning toward the scar 16s. The scar 17s is also compelling but I already have an m1a and am looking at the chassis systems available for it Lately I've been considering getting a new gun, and I really like the looks of the scar H, however I have found 2 that I like the looks of, but I can't decide whether to get the WE scar H or the VFC scar H.Price isn't an issue, I just want to know which one would be the better option Scar H when you're at close range is a beast, it sucks at medium range since the recoil is a bit much to control, but at long range if you aim carefully you've got the deadliest weapon to date, suppressing snipers and other guns. Scar L is basically the Scar H but more balanced on all sides

SCAR-L and SCAR-H are covered at the same time in Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, and Chapter 5 in first portion of manual. SCAR refers to both SCAR-L and SCAR-H unless otherwise noted. EGLM, both stand-alone and mounted to SCAR, is covered in second portion of manual (Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, and Chapter 9) wit SCAR-L and SCAR-H use similar upper receivers that differ only in the size of ejection port. Other different parts include caliber-specific bolts, barrels, and lower receivers with integral magazine housing. Parts commonality between SCAR-L and SCAR-H is an astonishing 90%. Barrels are quick-detachable, and held in the upper receiver with two. Making up for having the lowest bullet speed for an Assault Rifle, the SCAR-L is one of the lowest recoil guns in the game. Outfitting it with all compatible attachments and a 4x ACOG Scope makes it easy to use on full auto while scoped. It is widely known as the most effective long range assault rifle in the game, boasting an extremely high accuracy and damage. It can be fitted with a range. The SCAR-L is a very easy-to-find weapon in PUBG Mobile. Most of the time, players will pick it up before they kill their first enemy. However, the M416 is a different story. It is not so easily.

Scar-H vs. Scar-L - BF2S Forum

1. In depth comparison of the FN SCAR vs. AR-15. Posted September 21, 2010 in AR-15, Rifles by Steve Johnson with 3 Comments Tags: ar, ar-15, fn, rifle, rifles, SCAR. Hootiewho has posted an incredibly comprehensive article on M4Carbine.net comparing the FN SCAR and AR-15. He went as far as to do a temperature analysis
  2. The SCAR (short for Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle) is a modular rifle platform manufactured by FN Herstal. It comes in two variants: the FN SCAR-L (SCAR 16, Mk 16), which is chambered in 5.56×45mm NATO; the FN SCAR-H (SCAR 17, Mk 17), which is chambered in 7.62×51mm NATO. 1 History 2 Design details 3 Gallery 4 See also 5 References The SCAR series of rifles were manufactured.
  3. The range of the SCAR-L is rather decent, retaining three hit kills until about 25 meters. The ROF is a moderate 759 RPM. While it won't be the weapon's defining feature, the damage output of the SCAR-L is acceptable. Accuracy of the SCAR-L is very good. The iron sights are very clear, and recoil is a mild upwards pull
  4. Except for the color, magazine size and shape, the SCAR-L's model is the same as the SCAR-H's model. The SCAR-L and its variants used to be the only in-game primary weapons that feature a bolt release animation. The SCAR-L, along with the other automatic SCARs, used to feature an anachronistic burst-fire mode
  5. The FN SCAR-H STD is a Belgian battle rifle developed in the 2000s. FN SCAR-L CQC Short barrel SCAR in 5.56x45mm. FN SCAR-L STD Standard barrel SCAR in 5.56x45mm. FN SCAR-L LB Long barrel SCAR in 5.56x45mm. FN SCAR-H CQC Short barrel SCAR in 7.62x51mm. FN SCAR-H STD Standard barrel SCAR in 7.62x51mm. FN SCAR-H LB Long barrel SCAR in 7.62x51mm. FN SCAR-H PR Precision rifle. FN SCAR-H TPR.
  6. SCAR-H AR-060-E (Black) AR-061-E (Dark Earth) Features. CNC 6063 Upper Receiver. Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS) Functional Bolt Locking Syste
  7. Hey guys! In this video I compare the Scar-L and the Scar-H and find out which is the superior weapon. If you enjoy these weapon comparisons, don't forget to..

SCAR-H (Heavy) is chambered in 7.62 NATO and has a proprietary 20rd in between SCAR 17 vs SCAR 16 vs a good reputation manufacturer piston AR. www.quora.com 30m / 50m Range Day - TM Scar H - G&G Scar L - YouTub The FN-Herstal SCAR-L is a Belgian made assault rifle featured in Homefront.It fires the standard 5.56x45mm NATO round. Not to be confused with the SCAR-H LMG, the light machine gun variant.It is mostly used by the United States Navy SEALs. The acronym SCAR stands for Special Operations Forces (SOF) Combat Assault Rifle and it is designated as the Mk 16 Mod 0 by US Special Operations Command The SCAR is a nice rifle, but the nastier recoil impulse combined with having to watch out for that reciprocating handle are two major negatives for a rifle trying to compete with another design that costs half as much (or less). YMMV, but I'd still buy an AR-10 over the SCAR, even if the SCAR were less expensive

SCAR-L vs SCAR-H - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield

The FN SCAR-H is a Warbox Assault Rifle. The FN SCAR-H is a unique battle rifle. It offers an impressive damage per shot, decent range properties and a good rate of fire. Its damage multipliers are increased but are still inferior to newer box rifles, making it less effective for limb shots. While its high damage allows it to have an impressive potential for headshots, it lacks in many other. Bushmaster ACR vs Robinson XCR vs. FN SCAR. This is a discussion on Bushmaster ACR vs Robinson XCR vs. FN SCAR within the ACR Technical Discussion forums, part of the Remington/Bushmaster ACR category; I made a chart awhile ago comparing the XCR, ACR and SCAR. Here is that chart reborn, as many customers cross shop the ACR, SCAR. Low-Poly FN SCAR-L - Download Free 3D model by TastyTony (@TastyTony) [b1e821e

Scar-h 3D models ready to view, buy, and download for free. Popular Scar-h 3D models View al SCAR-L: SCAR-L Black: SCAR-L Trispear SCAR-L After the Nuclear War SCAR-L Blizzard (ACE) SCAR-L Trispear: SCAR-H: SCAR-H Silver Dragon: REDIRECT Template:Reboot Original & Custom Differences; Events & Trivia. This weapon has been offered for.

Guns vs. Guns #2 (SCAR-L vs. SCAR-H) : PhantomForce

The SCAR-L is the Mk 16, and the SCAR-H is the Mk 17. Even though this weapon is categorized as an assault rifle in the game for simplicity's sake, the SCAR-H is a battle rifle because it fires a full-powered rifle cartridge. Ironically, you can very rarely find the SCAR-H in Regular Lockers in the Police Station The SCAR is manufactured in two main versions; Light (SCAR-L, Mk 16 Mod 0) and Heavy (SCAR-H, Mk 17 Mod 0). The L version fires 5.56×45mm NATO using improved STANAG (M16) magazines. The H fires the more powerful 7.62×51mm NATO from a newly designed 20-round magazine. Different length barrels will be available for close quarters battle and for longer-range engagements. The initial.

between the (dboys) scar-L and the scar-H, the H FTW. alex, Oct 31, 2011. alex, Oct 31, 2011. Oct 31, 2011 #10 . Dovi-82nd New Member. 212 0. Lorton. I'm no professional but it depends on you as a player. If you are not going to play that long and want a cheap gun I would get the jg because it is good out of the box. However the vfc is better. SCAR-L (top) and SCAR-H (bottom), in their standard length variants. The SOF Combat Assault Rifle-Light, or SCAR-L, is a modular assault rifle made by Belgian small arms company Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal (FN Herstal).This is the light assault rifle variant of the SCAR weapon system, differing from the SCAR-H in that it uses the smaller caliber 5.56x45mm NATO round instead of the Heavy.

PUBG: M416 VS Scar-L; Which Assault Rifle is Better & Why

How is the FN Scar compared to the M16 and M4 rifles? - Quora

SCAR-H vs SCAR-L - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield

by David Crane [email protected] DefenseReview is interested to know how the Heckler & Koch HK416 / HK417 system stacks up against the FN SCAR-L / FN SCAR-H system with regard to reliability under adverse conditions and high round count, durability/ruggedness under same, and accuracy under same.While the HK416/17 system is closer to the Colt M4/M4A1 Carbine with regard to external controls and. SCAR H/L Bullpup kit for TM AEG Version. Heighten Rail. Heighten Rail for P1 / P1 H Ki A Green Beret assigned to 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) fires the MK17 SCAR-H rifle at a 550-meter target during a training event near Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., Aug. 23, 2019 (Photo: U.S. The SCAR-L, for light, is chambered in 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge and the SCAR-H, for heavy, is chambered in 7.62×51mm NATO. Both are available in Close Quarters Combat ( CQC ), Standard ( STD ) and Long Barrel ( LB ) variants Fully automatic assault rifle. Increased damage and range. — Description. The SCAR-H returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops II in both the campaign and multiplayer, sporting a new look. It now has a black finish, unlike the beige appearance seen in Modern Warfare 2.Other than the new look, the SCAR-H retains similar high-damage and long-range stats to its predecessor

Angry Gun SCAR Rail Extension Pre-Order | Popular Airsoft

The SCAR is best used in semi-auto mode when engaging targets at distance, as its high recoil makes automatic fire difficult to keep on target. Trivia Can deal up to 19800 damage with full ammo (360) capacity as off-perk weapon SCAR-L (Mk 16): 625 viên/phútbr>SCAR-H (Mk 17): 600 viên/phút: Vận tốc mũi: SCAR-L: 2.870 ft/s (870 m/s) (M855), 2.630 ft/s (800 m/s) (Mk 262) SCAR-H: 2.342 ft/s (714 m/s) (M80) Tầm bắn hiệu quả: SCAR-L: 300 m (330 yd) (CQC), 500 m (550 yd) (STD), 600 m (660 yd) (LB For the cool factor and impression setup (depending on unit) the SCAR-H wins. Though for actual functionally and compatibility with others magazines, the Scar-L or Scar-H - Page 2 - AEG/Electric 1 Overview 2 Variants 3 Real world Weapon 4 Gallery The SCAR-H is aMarksman RifleinTom Clancy's The Division. Often overlooked, due to its apparently low bullet damage for its type, the SCAR-H is one of the more effective marksman rifles in The Division. The combination of a very high fire rate (it fires almost as fast as you can pull the trigger) and a respectable 15 round default magazine.

SCAR-L The Division Wiki Fando

M416 vs. SCAR-L Nine times out of ten the M4 wins in a fight, despite the fact that the SCAR is superior to the M4A1 and almost equal to the M416 in terms of statistics and accuracy, if not better. They make the SCAR a trash find while the M4 just becomes godly once modified First Uploaded: November 04, 2015 Last Updated: November 05, 2015 Last Downloaded: 17 minutes ag The Assault SCAR is also based of the SCAR-H/L just like it's normal counterpart, however, this time, there is a grenade launcher attached to it, which means that the sixth shot is not an explosive bullet, but a grenade. While the regular SCAR is trash, the Assault SCAR is completely overpowered as I'm writing this There are different types of SCAR rifles: The SCAR-L (for light), which utilizes 5.56X45mm rounds, and is considered an assault rifle. Also there is the SCAR-H (for heavy), which is chambered in 7.62X51mm, and is considered a battle rifle. The SCAR-L and SCAR-H are offered in military variants When you need to dominate the competition, the FN SCAR for sale online exceeds expectations of typical civilian rifle performance. For a competitive FN SCAR price, you get the semi-automatic only version of the U.S. Special Operations Command's newest service rifle, with specs that make it ideal for competitive shooting

SCAR-H - Battlefield Wiki - Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3

Monkey Depot - Rifle: Toys City MK17MOD0 SCAR-H Assault Rifle

I love both rifles, but I have only shot the SCAR-H. However, I have owned an XCR-L for going on 4 years now and absolutely love it. It has AK reliability and BETTER than AR15 ergonomics. Alex Robinson and I know each other by name and he has come up with a genius design but I would still warn you about their customer service, and I live. our picks. tectonic innovations neutron impact grenade single shot 209 pre order mid december £ 69.99; g&g electric rifle m4a1 white (gg08) £ 149.99 g&g mock suppressor goms mk6 (g01057) £ 39.99 g&g mock suppressor goms mk3 (g01055) £ 39.99 g&g mock suppressor goms mk1 (g01054) £ 39.9 Evike FN Herstal Licensed Full Metal Scar-H Airsoft AEG Rifle by WE-Tech. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. $359.00 $ 359. 00. $22.50 shipping. FN Scar-L Spring Rifle. 4.0 out of 5 stars 34. $36.11 $ 36. 11. Get it as soon as Sat, Dec 5. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Evike FN Herstal Licensed Scar-L Airsoft Polymer AEG Rifle by Cybergun

FN SCAR Test w/ AAC SPR/M4 - YouTube

SCAR-L - Official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Wik

1. TM Delta custom vs TM Scar L. By Pxdjackerzzz, October 24, 2018 in Guns, Gear & Loadouts. This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic. Recommended Posts. Pxdjackerzzz 0 Pxdjackerzzz
  2. Well I originally completed this one in 2016 but I didn't release it because I wanted it to be an add-on, since R* made it really difficult for that to happen I decided to just release a replace version, it uses the same extended magazine like the one in my original SCAR-H, I hope you guys enjoy. Features Animated Custom default magazine Custom extended magazine No changing to original gun.
  3. Fact is, the MK-16/SCAR-L is a much more expensive proposition in the short term than just properly maintaining the legacy M4/M4A1 Carbines that are already in the system. Fact is, many SOCOM operators already prefer the HK416 (5.56mm) and HK417 (7.62mm) carbines and SBRs over SCAR for a short-stroke gas piston/op-rod weapon solution, if they.
  4. Jun 22, 2020 - All about the SCAR-L / H weapons system. Inspiration for my Airsoft loadout. See more ideas about Weapon systems, Weapons, Airsoft
  5. SCAR-H lighter? Slightly, but not significantly. With 16 barrel lengths, both rifles are around 8 lbs (7.9 for the SCAR-H and 8.3 for the FAL). Faster and easier to clean? The SCAR may with this one by a hair, but not much more. The FAL was designed to be easy to field strip and maintain, and the only tools you need are your hands and a .308.
  6. I was also in one of the first US military units that tested both SCAR-H & SCAR-L (and took the H model to combat). No comparison if you like accurate rifles. The SCAR-H makes any hamburger on the trigger look like a competent marksman using iron sights well past 500 meters
  7. Overview. The SCAR-H is a fully-automatic battle rifle, unlocked at rank 23.Sharing quite a few qualities with DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle)s, it is very accurate and has enough range to be compared to snipers.It is a great all-rounder in damage, range, control, and ammo. Tips. Feel free to put distance between you and the zombies as it has very good long range capabilities

MK 17 SCAR US Special Operations Weapon

1. The buffers tested for the AR were H-buffer at 3.7oz, H-2 buffer at 4.5oz, and H-3 Buffer at 5.3 oz. The way I see it, this is a plus for the Scar. This allows the Scar to use the momentum of moving mass over spring tension as a means of feeding a new round into the chamber, or more so make use of the heavier mass in reliably feeding rounds.
  2. It was in the game as of 2.5 if not earlier, the model looks great though, the 2.5 scar-H model looked like a brick in comparison. I feel like it shouldn't use the 7.62 nato round (as shown in the lower right picture) since it uses a 5.56 in the light version, though being able to get a barrel modification to the 7.62 would be amazing
  3. As nouns the difference between scab and scar is that scab is an incrustation over a sore, wound, vesicle, or pustule, formed during healing while scar is a permanent mark on the skin sometimes caused by the healing of a wound or scar can be a cliff or scar can be a marine food fish, the scarus or parrotfish. As verbs the difference between scab and scar is that scab is to become covered by a.

Fn Scar®-h Fn Hersta

배틀그라운드 최고의 돌격소총은? | 1boon

Elektrické airsoft útočné pušky SCAR, Masada/ACR AirsoftGun

In depth comparison of the FN SCAR vs

1. FN SCAR - Gun Wik
  2. SCAR-L - The Call of Duty Wiki - Black Ops: Cold War
  3. SCAR-L Phantom Forces Wiki Fando
  4. FN SCAR-H STD FirearmCentral Wiki Fando
  5. SCAR - ARES Airsof
Alien VS Predator - Scar Predator

SCAR-L vs SCAR-H (Battlefield 3 Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTub

1. FN SCAR Wikipedia Scar L Vs H - tudonoticia
  2. SCAR-L rifle Homefront Wiki Fando
  3. AR-10 vs. SCAR heavy The High Roa
  • Drž hubu francouzsky.
  • Mikina s vlastní výšivkou.
  • Rohová skříň olše.
  • Lidé z aljašských lesů online cz.
  • Pákový kávovar levně.
  • Myometrium homogenní.
  • Kde se natáčel trosečník.
  • Výtvarné techniky kresba.
  • Uskřinutí hemoroidu.
  • Mediterran coppo.
  • Czc notebooky.
  • Ski karlov mapa.
  • For kids vstupenky.
  • Přírodní probiotika.
  • Král šalamoun film.
  • Mediterran coppo.
  • Pravoúhlý rovnoběžník.
  • Scorpio zodiac.
  • Malá koupelna s vanou a sprchovým koutem.
  • Bitlocker freeware.
  • Nox chemie.
  • Kamenny koberec do kuchyne.
  • Sonderkommando přeživší.
  • Amanda seyfried.
  • Neporazitelný 1.
  • Nehrb se.
  • Potraviny na změkčení stolice.
  • Weber bat balkonový.
  • Drontal cena.
  • Lepidlo na kov a plast.
  • Avrt avnrt ekg.